These Spill Containment Pallets can safely hold 30 or 55 gallon drums. These pallets raise the drums 6" above the floor. Several spill pallets can be linked together to form a total containment system. The pallet is constructed of chemical resistant polyethylene. Other sizes are available per special request.
Choose from 1,2 or 4 drum models
- Modular Spill Deck system expands to meet your needs; 100% poly construction is ideal for storing chemicals that attack and degrade steel pallets
- Low deck profile - drum tops and pumps are easy to reach
- Bulkhead fittings connect sumps of each section - liquids flow easily from one sump to another
- Removable plugs seal unused ports; easily add additional sections of decking (hardware included)
- Anti-slip grate makes walking on deck surface safer
- Sump is constructed of durable, low-density polyethylene with UV inhibitors; grate is injection-molded polyethylene
Optional revolutionary bladder technology allows for compact design without reducing containment capacity.
- Revolutionary bladder technology allows for compact design without reducing containment capacity
- Made of lightweight, chemical-resistant polyethylene-won't rust or corrode
- Sump capacity of 11 gallons; bladder capacity of at least 55 gallons - deploys when internal sump reaches capacity
- Pre-drilled, plugged ports so you can connect Deck to our standard 5 3/4" light-duty Modular Deck
- No additional tools needed to assemble-includes a specially-designed wrench to connect and tighten components
Helps you comply with 40 CFR 264.175 for containment of Hazardous materials
© 2021 Pharmacal Research Laboratories, Inc.