Virkon®S (EPA Reg # 39967-137) has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to 2019 novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) on hard non-porous surfaces. Therefore, this product can be use against 2019 novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) when used in accordance with the directions for use against Feline calicivirus on hard, non-porous surfaces.
- Virkon®S is a broad-spectrum disinfectant/ cleaner for use in an animal research facility. It is fragrance-free and is available in easy-to-use packets of a very quick dissolving granular powder.
- Virkon®S is an excellent cleaner, used extensively as a vehicular undercarriage disinfectant/cleaner and boot wash during the FMD outbreak in Europe.
- Virkon®S is perfect for critical animal facilities where a pre-measured amount of disinfectant is desirable for an error-free, reliable disinfecting regimen.
- Virkon®S is effective against numerous microorganisms affecting animals, including viruses, gram positive and gram-negative bacteria, fungi (molds and yeasts), and Mycoplasma.
- Virkon®S (Potassium Peroxymonosulfate/ Sodium Chloride) is indicated for all your disinfecting and cleaning needs.
- Virkon®S solutions are stable for 7 days after mixing.
Powder & Virkon®S Tablets Now in an easy to use tablet - Perfect for areas in animal facilities requiring the convenience of a pre-measured, error free disinfecting.
© 2021 Pharmacal Research Laboratories, Inc.